January 19, 2010

Thanks to Wedway Radio!

WedwayRadiosmalllogo

Recently I had the opportunity to go on the Wedway Radio podcast and talk about pins, and vinylmations, as well as promote the site. I did a live “pinvestigation” on ‘its a small world’. So be sure to check it out on WedwayRadio’s latest edition, episode 32, about Disney Collectibles.

I wasn't the only one on the podcast, Scott Barett of DizCollect.com joined Nate and Matt to talk about his new website that will be launching soon.

So be sure to check it out, even if you don’t have an I-pod, you can listen to the episode on their site, or downloading it on iTunes, by searching WEDway Radio. Finally, be sure to follow them on Twitter, and become a fan on their Facebook page.

So, thanks Nate and Matt over at WEDway Radio for having me, and promoting the site.

P.S. I know I sound INCREDIBLY weird on it, I have been sick lately, and was getting over having no voice, when recording it, and I am sorry for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment